Thursday, August 28, 2008

Something to think about

Wow! So I just got back from a Temple session with Celia when I realized that I wouldn't have a lot of opportunity to go to the temple once we move. I looked online and the closest temple is the Birmingham AL temple which is four hours and 45 minutes away! The next closest is the Atlanta GA temple (five hours and 30 minutes). So I won't be attending as often as I would like since Andrew probably wont be able to go very often and I would hate to make a trip like that without him. It makes me sad to think of all the time I have had in this valley without taking advantage of the temple.

3 comments:

Celia said...

We should just plan to go every couple of weeks or so until you go!

Celia said...

By the way, the Atlanta temple is where Aunt Rose Marie received her endowments. She was living in Tennessee at the time and that was her closest temple. Grandma Betty was with her. Just a little piece of information I KNEW you'd want to know!

Callie said...

I've so missed going to the temple with bedrest and nursing. Hopefully I can go again soon.