Thursday, August 14, 2008

Closet Blogger

So- I'll admit it. It is a little weird that I have this blog that no one sees (yet), and I can't help but feel that this is a little pointless, since most people who will look at this see me on a regular basis. But some day (SOON!) that will change; so I'm practicing. Today's lesson: pictures.
Andrew and I- I love his facial hair.
My crazy dad- I think this is the same gun he met my first date with. I'm close to thinking that was funny
Andrew and I after he was sworn in- no facial hair :(

My new hair cut- I wasn't expecting to take a picture today so it's not done as well as I usually would

Mom and I. She's crazy too- she did marry Dad.


1 comment:

Callie said...

Erin -
I saw your blog yesterday before you sent the e-mail. You posted on my blog and it linked back to yours. I was VERY surprised you had been blogging a month WITHOUT telling us!! So glad you guys are doing this. I love being able to keep in touch.