Saturday, September 13, 2008

Music

So yeah- Andrew added music to our blog but his taste was somewhat lacking. So I decided to help him out. Mika is actually one of our new favorite artists. Can you tell?

So I'm deciding to start the countdown til Andrew gets back-13 weeks- rather than focus on when he's leaving. It's really going to suck- I had a hard time with him gone for a week and I could talk to him every night. But I'm going to try to keep busy. I've got some big projects that I've been saving for until he leaves. It'll be good (it'll be good-it'll be good- got my mantra going).

We saw House Bunny with my sister the other day- I DO NOT RECOMMEND this movie to ... anyone-it's way too stupid- but it had it's moments. Jenna's learned a new trick to remember peoples names!

1 comment:

~Mindy~ said...

Ha ha, that video of Jenna is funny! And thanks for the movie review! Jon and I were debating which movie to see for our "date night" on Saturday, so now I know not to see that one! :)