Monday, August 4, 2008

CENSORED!

Well this blog biz has proven a lot more complicated than I had originally thought. Andrew seems to care a lot more about what goes on here than I do! So I have to be careful not to say anything that he wont like.....grrrrrrrr. Oh well!

We've moved in with Andrew's parents- it was hard convincing me that we needed to move so soon, but it 's working out great. We'll be moving into my parents towards the end of the month - I hate moving: so I guess I'm in for a rough seven years ha ha- and then Andrews leaves for Oregon for a week. Crazy busy month! I wish I could go to Oregon too but I HAVE to get done with school. I just refuse to be at MST in December!

Andrew just bought a gun- he has to wait till his birthday till he can see it though. I can't believe he's going to be 27! I can't believe I'm married to such an old man! He was only 22 when we met and the time has just flown by. He's so good to me and I love every minute I have with him.

HA HA! Totally random- I just found out I could email myself videos I take on my phone! Here's one of my nephew Zack. What a smart boy he is! Unfortunately there is no sound and I don't know why- You don't really need it though- I ask him to show me his belly-button.

1 comment:

Celia said...

I love how Zach claps for himself after he shows his bellybutton - So CUTE!