Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Andrew!

Andrew is officially 27! Yesterday he chided me for telling someone he was 27- but now it should be ok. He finagled three birthday dinners- again! Friday we had pizza with Lin, Celia, Marie, and Keaton. Then Saturday Celia and Lin were generous enough to host a party with all the Cache Valley Caudles. It was a lot of fun- we played Loaded Questions (a favorite of Andrew's) and of course a round of pinochle. Then today he had my mom make sweet and sour chicken for his birthday dinner. What a spoiled boy!
His big gift was a gun. Lin and Celia, my parents, and I all went in on it. He loved it- Thanks everyone!

I made him a fleece blanket with an awesome navy print.


And "Savannah" gave Andrew a gift. No we're not making an announcement- Nikki found some cute baby clothes that had stars on them and was just looking for an occasion to give them to us. Andrew thought it was hilarious- well, at least I did.

And I guess I should address why this is the first time anyone has seen this-? I haven't given anyone the address to my blog until now- I wanted to make sure I had anything to blog about and that I new how to do it. I figured this was the best way to keep everyone up to date with what Andrew is up to at OCS (he leaves in less than a month!) and what we're doing once we head to Florida. So enjoy!

4 comments:

Callie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!!!! Did you like getting a phone call from me??? Well, blame it on sleep deprivation. I'm a walking zombie most days.

Laurie Huish said...

Happy Birthday Andrew! Erin I was thinking about you the other day and about the dessert you made a year ago. (not sure what it was called but the crust was home made and there was strawberries I think and ice cream? maybe I am way off) I was just wishing that I was as good a cook as you :)

Celia said...

I'm so excited that you have a blog! This will really help when I'm feeling sorry for myself after you leave! Love you guys, Mom

Melissa said...

Happy birthday...Old man! Just kidding. I am so glad that I found your blog! Aaron and Noah will love to see it too!!