This is me, giving in- I still don't think I have anything to blog about, but I think that this is the best way to keep everyone up to date on what's going on with Andrew and I once he leaves. It seems so strange that he'll be leaving for twelve weeks- I haven't been without him for that long since we met almost four years ago!
School is going great for me. I LOVE what I'm doing now but can't wait to be done! It's funny how that works isn't it? I cut my hair again and Andrew was not impressed. I just get so frustrated with it while it grows out!
Andrew is getting ready for the Navy. I think he's excited to start a "big boy job". He has been running everyday (except this last week with our move) and dropping down to do push up/sit ups randomly through out the day. He says every time he wants to quit working out he just thinks of his pilot slot and that keeps him going. He will often point out planes and tell me what procedure their practicing or what landing formation they're doing etc. I'm glad he's found a career he can be passionate about and I'm very proud of him and what he is choosing to do with his (our) life.
No comments:
Post a Comment