Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Here We Go!

So weird that it feels like early summer already! But we love it on our tiny little balcony that I had to take a picture of from inside the apartment! I passed the Oregon State Cosmetology test yesterday! YAY! Super excited to have that over and out of my mind. I've been studying off and on for a while now and I don't have to feel bad that I'm not studying every second of the day now! I've had some sewing projects sitting around for a while that I've been meaning to blog about but I keep putting them off because one of them is Jenna's baby bag that I'm giving her for her shower. But now I don't care if she sees it. Don't know why the change of heart but I'll put it last in case Jenna wants to wait to see it. So JENNA BEWARE!

This first I finished a long time ago but was waiting for a coupon to go buy buttons for it. Love this pattern! Just a fun apron that I made with leftover this and that.

My visiting teacher is the Beehive advisor and she asked me to do a sewing project with all her girls. This apron I made-up myself as just a quick easy first-time-sewing project. The girls liked it and I had fun. (BTW I really need to trim my bangs! I didn't realize how long they were till I looked at theses pics.)





And here is Jenna's Bag!




I love the fabric she picked out. It's so cute and looks like Jenna. It's the same pattern as Marie's bag, because Jenna liked that one best (and I did too) but I would have made the changing pad anyway since Marie seems to use hers often.





I just love the bird fabric on the changing pad. Cute!



5 comments:

Nikki said...

Absolutely LOVE all your projects! and you too! <3

Veronica said...

It all looks great! The bag definitely looks like Jenna. Sarah uses her changing pad all the time, too. It's a good thing to have at least one. : )

Marie said...

I do use the changing pad A LOT and the bag too and I still love them both:), Thanks again!

~Mindy~ said...

1. You are so amazing!!! I wish I had just HALF of your talent!
2. I think you look amazing, by the way, long bangs and all!
3. Congrats on your cosmetology test!!
4. I didn't know Jenna was pregnant! Tell her congrats for me!
5. You should come and visit Utah sometime when I'm going to visit Utah and we should play, because I haven't seen you in years and I miss you! :)

Demeron and Jenna Ashton said...

What bag? I see no bag,....or adorable changing pad! Even if I saw pictures before the baby shower, which I definitely DIDN'T, I would be super surprised!