Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cake Balls

Little Camryn spent the night last night and was unhappy when she woke up because Granma Nikki was gone and had taken the Scooby Doo Movie back with her. So sad!

But we found something to distract ourselves-





Camryn LOVES to help cook! She helped me bake the cakes last night and when I told her we had to find a whisk, she walked right over to one and said- "yeah, a whisk aunt Erin. Here we go." Smart kid!
When I first added the frosting she said "Oh, sorry!" as she shoved her finger in the frosting to have a taste. Yeah, don't worry, we stopped like 12 times during the process to wash our hands again.... just to be safe :)

3 comments:

Veronica said...

She is so cute. So, the cake is in individual balls? Not a real cake?? I've never heard of that before. You'll have to save one for me-- or make them again. : )

Erin and Andrew said...

Thank you for showing me those pictures before i ate any of those balls. (andrew)

Marie said...

That's cute! Rem has those same pajamas.