Andrew has decided to get his flight ratings from Leading Edge Aviation- it's based out of the Logan Airport (not as exciting as Australia) so that will mean we get to stay close to family- which we both like. We have an apartment lined up in North Logan at Hanbury Manor- A nice two bedroom one bath.
I have 2 1/2 weeks left in school- words cannot describe my readiness to be done- and part of graduation is making a portfolio, which you can all veiw (if you want- it's pretty boring) because I blogged it! You'll find the link on the right in my blog list. I passed my written with a 97% and my practical is set for Dec. 4th! So things are moving fast!(finally!)
2 comments:
Was the 3% you missed about how to not cut people's ears? Maybe you should work on that.
Happy Birthday!!!!! I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday. I was going to call you on your birthday, and I thought about it a few times, but I was too busy hanging out in my pajamas!! Anyway, we love you and hope you had a great day.
Post a Comment