Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

So this is my halloween-


this is cousin Brittney- She was an 80's ... person-

This is Jenna- my sister- scariest thing she could think of.








Taylor- What a goof!



And me- I had to go to school and they wanted us to dress up- so I went in protest- that's my school shirt I cut up.
You can't see the mohawk really well but trust me, it was AWESOME
Oh and the nose chain- everyone's fav




And this is for Andrew- he was to be kept up to date on Grandma Small's ceder chest- this is it stained- I have the applique now I just need to nail it on and then shallac it.

2 comments:

Jed and Kera said...

I missed that!?!?!!?? Man! You looked great! See you on Monday (or Tuesday if you aren't there Monday)!

Callie said...

Love, love, love, the costume!