Monday, December 1, 2008

It's December Already!

I can't believe this year is almost over! It seems like we just had Christmas doesn't it?! Thanksgiving this year was with the Huishs- it was wonderful! And so much fun!

My birthday was the day after and Andrew took me out shopping! It was great to get out and buy some new things to wear.

Andrew has a seasonal job at UPS in addition to working at Fun Unlimited. He's keeping pretty busy and looking forward to starting flight school.

We've got an apartment lined up for January, but I'm hoping we can get in before Christmas because I want to be able to put up my tree- isn't that silly to be worried about?

2 comments:

~Mindy~ said...

I know what you mean! This year has just flown by! Hey I meant to drop you a line on your birthday and just got caught up in stuff, so HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!! :)

Veronica said...

It's not silly to want your own tree up. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. : )