I was thinking about catching a plane to Atlanta with my mom and little brother, but didn't feel like it this morning, so Camryn and I are chillin' today. She was yelling at the Tupperware lids- she's usually the mildest little thing but for some reason those lids seem to need a scolding! When I grabbed my camera and started taking pictures the yelling turned into crying so now she's on my lap chomping down on my camera case, yelling at the computer. Funny gal.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Twelve weeks to go
Andrew left for OCS today. I dropped him off at the airport at 6:30 (BLAH) so he could catch a flight at 7:50. What we didn't know was that his flight time had been changed to 7:15. It was a close call but he was able to make it-luckily! It hasn't sunk in yet that he'll be gone for a long time. It's weird to think that I won't just drive to the mall and pick him up from work at 5.
I was thinking about catching a plane to Atlanta with my mom and little brother, but didn't feel like it this morning, so Camryn and I are chillin' today. She was yelling at the Tupperware lids- she's usually the mildest little thing but for some reason those lids seem to need a scolding! When I grabbed my camera and started taking pictures the yelling turned into crying so now she's on my lap chomping down on my camera case, yelling at the computer. Funny gal.



I was thinking about catching a plane to Atlanta with my mom and little brother, but didn't feel like it this morning, so Camryn and I are chillin' today. She was yelling at the Tupperware lids- she's usually the mildest little thing but for some reason those lids seem to need a scolding! When I grabbed my camera and started taking pictures the yelling turned into crying so now she's on my lap chomping down on my camera case, yelling at the computer. Funny gal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ah! I'm sad andrew is gone. And Cam said she had tons of fun playing with you. she said she wants you to paint her nails again. Funny gal!
Post a Comment