Andrew is officially outside the program now, meaning he is just doing manual labor, but he can call me now at night. He has to get a bunch of signatures before he can leave- he hears different things from everyone he talks to concerning when he'll get home. He's heard everything from one week to six weeks, the most common being around four weeks. Awesome. (That was me being sarcastic, just so you know.)
ANYWAY- I'm doing free services this Thursday, Friday and Saturday in case any one wants to know. Thursday I'm doing express facials from 2-3, Friday from 4-5, and Sat from 1-2. You don't need an appointment, you can just walk in. It's the school's open house so they'll offer mini manicures also as well has hair and eyelash extensions! So if you're interested, come on in- it wont hurt my feelings if you don't come to see me though, I promise.
1 comment:
Any new news??? I miss you!!
Post a Comment