Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy Day and 14 weeks

I am officially old. 26 years is the defining mark- old!

I had to work on my birthday, so the Saturday before, Andrew took me out to eat and to see Breaking Dawn. What a good husband I have! I'll be getting a camera too, when I pick one out.

I've been SUPER emotional lately- I cried all through watching Harry Potter 7b, while listening to "What child is this", after Andrew said he didn't like the cookies I'd made, and last night I had a bad dream and woke up crying and couldn't quit! And I'm sad to say that all this was just yesterday and today. And we're not talking just tears but full on sobbing and running mascara. Poor Andrew, he's so good to put up with me; at least I haven't been crabby.

I'll get around to putting up a bump picture once I get one that doesn't just look like a pooch. So irritating! Now that I'm not throwing up everyday I really don't feel pregnant anymore. I suppose I'll get there soon enough.

2 comments:

Sharece said...

O Erin, I am so excited for you!! I know the emotions are just crazy aren't they! I remember crying for the silliest reasons when I was pregnant, especially with my first. And yes, I hated the "pudgy" stage! But it is super exciting and like nothing you've ever done before, and so worth it! Congrats to you and Andrew.

~Mindy~ said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! Seriously the "pudgy" stage is the worst! Then you get to where your regular pants are too tight and the maternity pants are too big - there's no winning in that stage. And the emotions! With Sophie I remember crying when I wasn't even sad, just folding laundry, and it was a full on waterfall sob-fest! And one night screaming profanities at a pot of water because it wasn't boiling fast enough and I was starving, and then crying hysterically when Jon tried to ask what I was yelling at and trying to explain why I was so angry, and then crying harder because he laughed at me.....ah good times. :)
Oh, and don't worry, soon enough you'll feel the little one kicking and moving and it makes it all real again. I remember feeling that same way for a few weeks. I'm still so excited for you though! I hope you have a girl first, but I can see you having a boy too. Either way it will be the cutest baby around! Congrats again!