Monday, December 12, 2011

16 weeks

Part of the reason I've delayed putting up a bump picture is that I only have my iMac to take one with. So this will have to do.

I have my 16 week check up tomorrow, which will be fun. Since I'm not really feeling all that pregnant now it'll be nice to hear the heartbeat and know that everything is going ok. I think I felt the baby move the other night- one of those can't really be sure deals since it wasn't anything I would have noticed if I hadn't been trying to notice something. Just a little flutter, but I'm going to say it was the baby and not something else. :)

I was put in the Young Women's again. YAY! It's been so exciting for me to be back with the girls again, I'm with the Laurels this time, and am even enjoying mutual.

Unfortunately I get this calling right as we put an offer down on a house! I'm stuck between really wanting to get into this house and really wanting to keep my calling! We should hopefully hear a final answer today, but these people are kind of dilly-dallying about it. Grrr...

5 comments:

Jed and Kera said...

you look so great!!

Laurie Huish said...

You really do look good!

Sharece said...

Woo-woo! You look amazing. :) I love the check-ups, and feeling the baby move is the best! :)

Demeron and Jenna Ashton said...

I always thought it felt like a muscle spasm in my stomach during the first few times I felt the baby. I am so excited for you!!! Feeling the baby move inside you is the best part of being pregnant!

~Mindy~ said...

You look amazing Erin!!! And it's so fun when you can start to feel the baby move - that is my absolute favorite part of pregnancy! And how fun for you to buy a house!!! That is a hard dilemma between wanting to stay in your YW calling and wanting to close on a house soon - either way it's exciting though! :)