So when I saw a really cute purse but didn't LOVE the fabric, I thought to myself, WWND? So I went to Joann's, got what I needed, and made up my pattern.
And this is what I got.
It's HUGE! I could fit a small child inside it! The strap is going across my body like a mailbag, that's how huge it is. I'm dieing as Andrew takes this picture- trying not to laugh or cry. I'm going to have to completely take it all apart and cut it down. The problem is the dimensions and getting the right zipper size and bah! We'll see how it eventually turns out, but next time I ask myself "WWND?", I'm going to request therapy instead!
5 comments:
I wouldn't pick it apart just yet. If you become a mail lady with a baby, you're going to really with you had this...
Eric just makes me laugh. So does WWND. I think I have a pattern for the bag you're going for-- somewhere. I have this problem with bag patterns: I always seem to have to buy them, even though I rarely make them. Good luck unpicking and modifying!
Erin, I just love you and I love that you posted this post. It made me smile (ok, laugh) so much - and not in a bad way...
Your mom is so amazing and so are YOU! You'll have to post again when you get it the way you want...
...although I do like the idea of carrying a baby around in it.
(I think I'm really missing you guys)
I just read this....I can't stop laughing!!
Ha ha, I love this! You're awesome Erin, and you're a million times more talented than I am - I would be happy that it at least looks like a purse! :)
Post a Comment