Friday, February 18, 2011

Andrew's Monstrosity



This is Andrew's baby. You'll notice that we have added to our PS3 a computer tower and printer. So exciting. (I'm rolling my eyes here) Since getting the Internet means that Andrew can watch Conan on Hulu now, he's decided that our computer monitor cannot fully portray the hilarity that is Team Coco. 'Course that means that I have to sit 2 feet away from our GINORMOUS TV in order to type this, but who's worried about losing their eyesight, right?

The only downside? He can't figure out how to get the computer hooked up to our sound system and we're still only able to get sound through the computer speakers.

I actually can't complain too loudly because it does free up the desk for my sewing machine, which I very much like!

Happy Valentines Day! Andrew got me these but they've only bloomed since yesterday. WOW! They are so huge they are hiding the rest of the flowers underneath. It sounds like a quiet year for everyone I've talked to, and it was for us. We stayed in and watched Quantum Leap- an old TV show that Andrew is introducing me to. The show is pretty corny, but I enjoyed the (very) low key day.

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Can you somehow stream Hulu through the PS? Maybe you don't want to give up your sewing space, though. . . I would totally understand. I just did an overhaul on my mom's "sewing" room so that I had a space to set up my machine. I've spent most of this week in there. Oh, how I've missed sewing! If only I had room to set up the cabinet for my machine. . .

Demeron and Jenna Ashton said...

wow, that thing is huge! Demeron keeps insisting that we need a bigger tv and I keep trying to rein him in. I guess I'll have to cave in sometime.

Marie said...

Sounds like you need to get a wireless keyboard and mouse with that set up! Keaton has been wanting one with our set up similar to that!