Sunday, July 4, 2010

Girls Camp?!

Yes. I'm 24 years old and just got back from Young Women's Camp. It was a weird experience, but I must say, being a leader at camp rocks. You don't have to do anything you don't want to, which makes everything seem that much more fun!

Plus, the four girls from our ward that went are really exceptional girls. I don't think I'll ever not be surprised by the love that Heavenly Father blesses us with for those that we serve. I had similar feelings when we were in the nursery, but I just figured, who wouldn't love these tiny little spirits? So when I had the same experience with these tweens, it made that much more of an impression on me. Their strength and love for their savior made me so grateful to be able to learn with them.

I would post pictures, but we only had the disposable cameras. Sorry!

1 comment:

~Mindy~ said...

How fun! I think that Young Women's would be fun and terrifying at the same time! I'm glad you had fun though and that you have some great girls!