
So we've had this grill since our 2nd Christmas together and this is the first time we've set it up. I'm realizing more and more how much our lives have been put on hold because we move so much. Even as I pulled out the box, Andrew was telling me that it would be easier to move a box than it would be to move a grill. I hate living like that- especially now that we may be here for 2 or more years. So I smiled at Andrew and said that it would be fine, and could he please go grab me a screw driver? We had the Giffords and Moons over and it was so fun! We love having family around.

This is a new recipe that I tried. It's avocado ice cream... so good and (relatively) good for you, and best of all, easy to make! I whipped up some home made cones and mango salsa and it was really a great treat.
6 comments:
I must tell you that avacado ice cream does not sound appetizing in the least. I do love your new plates, though! Congrats on getting the grill out-- we need to get new propane for ours.
Mmmm, sounds good. What's the recipe for the ice cream??
Now I really wished I would have come! Callie said the ice cream was sooo good...
I've heard that avacado ice cream is really good but I've never had it. Looks like you had a really yummy dinner though! (And you should send us the ice cream recipe because I want to try it!)
That looks SO good! Love the post!
Erin, I secretly stalk your blog, and must have the recipe for the avocado ice cream, and the trimmings. My husband would be in heaven I think.
Post a Comment