Sunday, May 23, 2010

Girl Scout Samoas

These are yummie yummie! I just got a new recipe book that has "insider recipes". For dinner tonight I tried KFC biscuits that turned out really well and then these were for dessert. The recipe told me to make holes in the center and then drizzle vertical lines of chocolate... but who has time for that?! I say, they'll taste the same without a hole.

Andrew wanted a picture taken with me and a cookie. And what a lovely picture of me... if you look close, I think you can see my permanent retainer!

4 comments:

Callie said...

Yum. It looks like you really enjoyed them. I mean you REALLY look like you are enjoying them.

~Mindy~ said...

Ha ha, I love that picture! Those look so good, I want to try making some now!

Jed and Kera said...

I'm glad to here you keep up on us! :O) Those look AMAZING! I love Samoas! Jed, on the other hand does not like coconut weirdo.... :O) Also talking about retainers, Dalton tries to pull my permanent ones out! OUCH

Veronica said...

I'm not looking that close! Now I'm sad I didn't try any up at Nikki's today. You'll haveto share the recipe. I'll trade you for the recipe for the best chicken strips you've ever had.