Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Nursery
So when we were called to nursery we were told we'd have 4-5 kids every other week, which we then found out would be 15-20 kids EVERY week. I've had a blast!- I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to Relief Society, but Andrew has a new appreciation for priesthood. He's had a really hard time adjusting to crowd control, but this last week was really good! They finally called another person to nursery and they found a substitute (we've had all three nursery classes instead of just one) so we had 5 little girls this Sunday. So I was out running around grabbing the water, the snacks for each class, and making trips to the potty (not for me obviously) and when I got back to the class, Andrew was surrounded by little ladies with purses and baby dolls to spare reading The Three Little Pigs. Two were on his lap and the others were hovering around giggling- too cute! I had no idea when we got married that he was such a ladies man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a cute post! Erin I miss you girl! Hope all is well!!
That's so cute! Isn't it fun to see your husband being all cute with kids? :) I will say that visiting the nursery every Sunday just to take roll of who's there is one of my favorite parts of my calling! So fun!
It must be the beard. lol.
Post a Comment