The paint I got for free by attending a seminar- AWESOME stuff! I think it goes for like $30 a gallon, so it's really nice, and I even got to pick the color (almond brittle). And then the hardware I got for $42, a little more expensive than I usually go but since it was the only expense, I figured, why not? I absolutly LOVE how they turned out!
Friday, October 23, 2009
ATTENTION! this in not an announcement ;)
So earlier this year Nikki had a garage sale and invited all the kids to go through everything and take what they wanted. Oddly enough, the crib that we had all used as babies was up for grabs... so I grabbed it! I had already acquired the changing table/dresser that matched it, so I decided to refinish them both and keep them as a set. Here they are when I got them.




The paint I got for free by attending a seminar- AWESOME stuff! I think it goes for like $30 a gallon, so it's really nice, and I even got to pick the color (almond brittle). And then the hardware I got for $42, a little more expensive than I usually go but since it was the only expense, I figured, why not? I absolutly LOVE how they turned out!



The paint I got for free by attending a seminar- AWESOME stuff! I think it goes for like $30 a gallon, so it's really nice, and I even got to pick the color (almond brittle). And then the hardware I got for $42, a little more expensive than I usually go but since it was the only expense, I figured, why not? I absolutly LOVE how they turned out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha ha, good thing you clarified that it wasn't an announcement! :) Looks great! And when you do have an "announcement", it will definitely save you some money!
Post a Comment