
Andrew was being such a goof all day, and Katie got some really funny shots of him posing, like he always does- but I couldn't find any! When I finally do, I'll just have to make a seperate post.

We had the reception in my parents backyard, at it turned out beautifully! It really made me sick that the weather didn't work out for my wedding, because everything turned out great and looked wonderful!



And here is monster max (Zack)- who behaved himself wonderfully (for once!) and looked so suavemente! Yes, that is an electric candle he's trying to blow out- isn't he a doll?!

The only picture of me that looks decent...

AND OH MY GOSH what a show stealer!!! The funny thing is, Boo (Camryn) knew how adorable she was, and pranced and twirled and posed accordingly. Little girls in pretty dresses are so precious!




So that's about it- I'd forgotten how much work goes into just one day! It's exciting to see my little sister sealed in the temple though, I'm very happy that they made that decision together and all that it implies. I know what a blessing it has been for Andrew and I, and I'm glad that Jenna will have that extra help and guidance too.
No comments:
Post a Comment