Thursday, September 17, 2009

7-6-niner-november-echo











Andrew and I have really enjoyed flying all over Utah- especially when we get to land somewhere and see family. We've been to Provo to see Micheal and Laurie and the boys, poor Micheal Dunn was so sick though- hope he's feeling better!- and down to Heber to visit Grandma and Grandpa Huish.


I've just enjoyed seeing the beautiful scenery from the air. Cache Valley is so pretty, even more so now that the leaves are changing. I love this time of year when the the weather starts to cool down but it's not cold, the trees start to change but aren't dead yet, we start getting more rain but not snow, and all the fall fruit goes on sale (apples at Macy's were 49 cents a lbs!) not to mention that I'll soon be making my yearly meal-in-a-pumpkin (I feel a little silly getting so excited for pumpkins to show up at Macy's, but what can I say!).

And here is my WONDERFUL husband! what a man! He has been so good to help all this crazy summer; here he is shredding bbq pork and didn't want to get it on his white shirt. He's been a good sport about me being a crazy woman and has really been a life saver. Thank you so much babe!



And I've completly left out my sister Jenna's wedding. I'll try to get some pictures as soon as I can scroung some up. But for now, here's Demeron and Jenna Ashton, such a cute couple!

1 comment:

Celia said...

Love the post and the pictures - especially Andrew in the apron - priceless. Can't wait to see some of Jenna's wedding pics.