YIKES! I have been so crazy busy that I didn't even realize that I haven't posted since MAY! C'est la vive though- So here's what I've been doing instead:
My sister Jenna got engaged- so dress shopping, shoe shopping, hair trials, bridal shoots, flower arrangements, etc.
I'm throwing a bridal shower TONIGHT so I've been getting things ready for that.
We've had family in town, first Callie and Steve and kids, then Grandma Betty and uncle Mark, now Micheal and Laurie (which we haven't been able to spend much time with so far, but they are moving much closer, so now we'll see them more often... in theory)
Andrew is gearing up for his instrument flight check- so lots of studying
We WERE planning a trip to Atlanta, but it fell through, but it was still a lot of work
A trip to Bear Lake that we actually did go on- so much fun! Most of my family came, including the two grand babies!
And last but most certainly not least- working 40 hours a week. ugh!
I feel like I'm missing something else too, so if anyone can think of it, let me know.
I did start another furniture project at the beginning of June but it'll have to wait till Jenna is married because we're having the reception in my parents yard so I can't really paint or sand out there.... you'll just have to wait for the final project! Dun dun DUN!!!!
Oh and fyi all you facebookers- I deactivated my account, cuz lets face it, I did less with that than I do my blog.
Any way- I'll try to get pics of the bridal shower other things up next time.
1 comment:
great to hear from you! i miss ya girlie!
Post a Comment