Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A little late

Yeah, so I've had my comforter done for a little more than a month, but it was just a matter of getting my camera over to my parents, which was a lot harder than it should have been. Nikki and I quilted it on her little Bernina after I had pieced it all together and it was definitely a two woman job. Having a king sized bed is so nice, even though we don't have any room in our bedroom anymore!



4 comments:

~Mindy~ said...

Oooh! I love it! You should make me one too! ;)

Jed and Kera said...

I am so impressed! looks so pretty and inviting! miss you!

Veronica said...

I don't think the lighting does your color choice justice. It is so much prettier in the natural light! I'm glad you finished-- just in time for summer. : )

Celia said...

It's so beautiful. You do such nice work! (By the way,I love my pedicure - thanks a bunch!!)