YAY! It took me too long to finish this dresser. It used to be a light pinewood with bright gold scrolly hardware- so all I had to do was sand it, paint it, and replace the hardware. Not a big deal- but somehow every step got way too complicated! Anyway here it is all done and ready to go into... storage. *sigh*
OH YEAH! Andrew FINALLY got his last interview scheduled. It's this Thursday, which means he should be home some where around Nov. 6th. YIPPEE!
2 comments:
I am so glad it looks like there is an end in sight! thanks so much for the recipe i am excited to try it out (I have been making menus of all the meals i want to fix Michael when he gets back)
I love the dresser! It looks so cute! Painting furniture is so fun! Do you have more you are going to paint?? I am so glad Andrew will be home soon! Yeah for you!!!
Post a Comment