The NST's have been interesting though. I'm strapped with two sensors on my belly; one senses contractions and the other monitors the baby's heart beat. Then they hand me a clicker and I have to push a button every time I feel her move. This is what takes most of the time but it's fun to watch the printed feed out that graphs all of the information. I've watched her fall asleep a few times on it, which is sweet, but the nurses tell me that she is a very active baby. Also she HATES to be woken up. The one time the nurse had to use this little buzzer to get her to move, she was not very happy. She started kicking with both feet and squirming like crazy till the noise stopped. Then she went right back to sleep. Little stinker.
And these are some of our roses that decided to bloom this week. And a lilly of course. I'm noticing a definite trend here with the roses. With one exception, all the buds I can see are red. I guess the previous owner just knew what he liked.






3 comments:
Oh wow those long NST's don't sound fun! They talked about having me do those if my amniotic fluid didn't go down, but then it leveled out finally so they didn't worry about it. I can't wait to see your little girl though - and you look fantastic!
Also, I LOVE your roses and especially love the lilly!!! Seriously wish I lived somewhere where I could have pretty flowers and not have to worry about them being scorched in the heat! :-\
Zack was never awake for the NST's and he always had to have the buzz. We're so excited to see baby girl!
Girl... you have had a blog forever, and I just discovered it! I have missed out on so much! Good luck with the wee one, it's quite an experience. You will just LOVE it! Can't wait to hear all about it and see the lovely lady!
Post a Comment