
We are currently looking at houses and have one in mind but someone else has put an offer on it and we still have to figure out if the type of loan we have will cover this and that and who knows what else. But I've got my fingers crossed, so we'll see! I really enjoy looking at houses. There's so much that I want to do to fix it up- I've already researched hardwood floors and how to install them along with tile and different color schemes and a bunch else besides. Buying a house, however, is not so much fun.

3 comments:
Amen! Buying houses is no fun. Just wait until you have one under contract. Here's hoping you get that one-- or something better. : )
1: So jealous you got to see the Beach Boys!!! They were in Logan this year but of course I was in another state. Boo.
2: Yes, buying houses starts out all fun and exciting and quickly turns to the bane of my existence! Hopefully you'll have better luck then we had with our first one (we put in 7 offers and all were rejected until offer number 5's two front runners couldn't get their loans funded so we got it by default) Also - you have the cutest mind for decorating! I can't wait until you have a house and decorate it so I can see what you've done - you have such good taste! Oh, and tiling is super easy (heck I was able to do it after a 15 minute crash course!) as long as you have a tile saw (you can rent them!)
Okay, this was a long comment, so let's sum it up: Beach Boys = Awesome and good luck buying a house!!!
(p.s. For the loan, if you can manage it, only put one of your names on the title so that later on you can still qualify for a first time home-buyer's credit or APR - it's what Jon's brother and his wife did, but we didn't and wished we had!) ;)
Holy cow that comment was long! Sorry! :-P
Post a Comment