Monday, February 1, 2010

Untitled 1

Blah! I've been sick since Wednesday and this is the first time out of the house since then. We've had such nasty air lately that it was a shock to me when I walked out to my car.

It's beautiful here! Since it snowed while I was stuck indoors ( I didn't even know it had snowed!) and cleared the air up, the mountains look so sharp and crisp and we have fluffy white clouds passing over head, it's not even too cold outside. I love Cache Valley! We're so blessed to live here and to be staying here for however much longer. Andrew's decided to get his CFI and a ton of other acronyms that I don't' remember right now, so we'll be here till he builds up his hours. I wish I had thought to bring my camera but I didn't and don't have time to take any pictures any way because I have to get to work.

Anyway, I'll take some pics soon and hopefully post what I've been up to lately and a few other tidbits later. God bless!

4 comments:

~Mindy~ said...

Oh I miss the Cache Valley side of the mountains so much, I'm glad you get to stay there and enjoy them though! Glad you're feeling better too. :)

Sharece said...

O I miss Cache Valley... (as I notice what Mindy put...) I'm sorry you were sick, that is no fun. My lil' Jason was sick since last Wednesday too, (well til yesterday) so I was stuck inside as well... No fun!

Eric said...

No, God Bless you!

Jed and Kera said...

Thanks for the best wishes! WE GOT IT!!!!Miss you!