So I've been learning how to can this year. Kind of had to since I now own a farm it seems. I've liked doing it, but it's made for a busy busy few weeks.
Apple sauceApple Pie Filling
Jalapeno Jelly
Some of the white grapes from our vineyard.
White Grape Juice
My adorable assistant.
And my next project. We have about 9 tomato plants that are about to ripen up so I'll be canning them next. I've also done red grape juice, grape jelly, plum-grape juice, plums, plum jam, plum jelly, plum syrup, salsa, and peaches. Whew!






3 comments:
Wow! You HAVE been busy! Rich won't eat anything that I can or I would do more (at least I would like to think that I would do more). I can't believe Layla is big enough to sit up so well in her bumbo. Wasn't she just born??
Holy smokes! That is a lot of canning! Sounds fun and delicious. Good job Erin!
I miss that little girl!!!....and am slightly jealous of your farm. :)
Post a Comment