Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Alice in Wonderland

This is another movie that I have never been a fan of. It was always too weird for me as a kid. The book was worse though. It tried to make grown up sense out of childhood logic; I didn't think it made a good case for either though, and just came across as nonsense. Can't decide if I'm going to read "Through the Looking Glass" or not. If anyone has read it and liked it, let me know.

2 comments:

~Mindy~ said...

I actually just started reading this book too (inspired by you actually!) and yeah, it's pretty weird. I can't really seem to get into it at all and I was never a big fan of the movie either, so we'll see if I finish it. :-\

Demeron and Jenna Ashton said...

Yeah, Demeron pretty much has the whole disney movie memorized word for word. It was his favorite when he was a kid.