This is my kaleidoscope quilt that I made. It's not quilted yet but this is the top all finished. What a pain! No wonder I have to go years in between making quilts! But I love how it turned out, so all's well, right?
And this is a cross stitch that I started shortly after we were married and it's taken me this long to finish it. Pretty sad, I know. It's a southern saying that reads:
Be careful of the words you say
Keep them soft and sweet
You never know from day to day
Which ones you'll have to eat
My mom has a similar one hanging in her kitchen and I always wanted it in mine. The little pictures I arranged myself... I like it.
3 comments:
Congrats to Andrew!
I love your quilt top! I actually used some of the same fabric for a rag quilt just last month!
And adore the saying! So cute!!
I can just see Andrew jumping off of the balcony. Crazy that the door broke locking you in! The blue sashing looks great on your quilt, and I'm glad you've finally finished that cross-stitch. Wish I could say the same about mine that I've been working on for that long.
That's awesome that Andrew passed his test! And you are so crafty! I wish I was more like you!
Post a Comment