Monday, March 22, 2010

Marie's Baby Bag

Here's the baby bag I made for my sister-in-law Marie! The cute girl is due in May and we are all so excited for her! She picked out the material and I love how it turned out!

This is the bag with it's matching changing pad and diaper/wipes tote.
And this is just a close up of the tote with it's cute buttons! Sorry the pictures are so weird, all I had to use was my moms web cam.


So I'm showing you all this partly to show off my mad skills because I'm so glad it all turned out cute and partly to let you all know that Marie has a diaper bag.... so back off!! JK


So happy about this weather we're enjoying! Can't wait till spring really sets in, I'm hoping my hyacinths bloom this year, I might have killed them off last year... we'll see.

4 comments:

Veronica said...

Those look great! Isn't it great to have your own machine?! The web cam pics look just fine, too. Good skills with the mac. : )

Sharece said...

O that is so fun! I love how they all match. Are you going to make me one next?? jk ;) It really is so cute tho!!!

Marie said...

I love it so much Erin, you do have mad skills! Thank you thank you! Also love the accessories, first time I've seen those!! Love it!

~Mindy~ said...

That is so cute! You should seriously make me one too! Ha ha, I just read that Sharece said that too. :) I'm totally jealous of your mad sewing/craft skills!