Saturday, January 17, 2009

Erin thought we should update our blog so she put me in charge this time.  I told her I would do it if she cooked me dinner which I am now finding out consists of putting a frozen pizza in the oven.  She got me good on this one.  Oh! She got me so good.  I told her blogs are only good if there are pictures to go along with them so here you guys go.  I hope you enjoy.
A LITTLE BIT OF CRAZY!!
SURPRISED CONFUSION.
EVERY WHICH WAY
JUST PLAIN GOOD LOOKIN'
KNEE SLAPPER!
INTIMIDATION
GOSSIP GIRL...I MEAN BOY.
ANGRY FRUSTRATION
ANDYICAPED
    DANCE MOVES
THE GUN SHOW (its free this time)
LOVEABLE
"PUT 'EM UP COWBOY!"

4 comments:

Jed and Kera said...

hahaha lol! Can I just tell you this was an amazing post!? LOL!

Sharece said...

Haha, So funny! You're quite the expressionist Andrew!

Callie said...

Wow, I didn't know you had it in you.

Millers! said...

WOW... I didnt see Yellow Hawk.. looks like you get another frozen pizza and we get another fun picture to look at!